1. The March 25, 2016 motion for an all-party meeting is treated as a motion for a prehearing conference. The motion for a prehearing conference is granted to the extent provided herein, and denied in all other respects. A prehearing conference shall be held from 9:00 a.m. to noon on April 11, 2016, in the Commission Courtroom, 505 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, California to discuss schedule and other matters.
2. Evidentiary hearing shall be held on April 11, 2016, and continue through April 15, 2016, in the Commission Courtroom, 505 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, California. The evidentiary hearing shall begin at 1:30 p.m. or, if the Prehearing Conference ends early, at the conclusion the Prehearing Conference.
3. The Evidentiary Hearing Guidelines adopted by Administrative Law Judge Ruling dated February 13, 2013 remain in effect, with one modification. Parties shall not reserve exhibits that have already been served (when doing so would only be for the purpose of the item being pre-marked).
4. Exhibit numbers shall continue in order from those used in the prior hearings. Parties shall serve (but not file) proposed exhibit lists by April 6, 2016.
5. The order of witnesses shall be as stated in the body of this ruling. Witnesses scheduled for later in the week (except for those with a date certain) shall be available earlier in the week should the hearing move more quickly than outlined in the body of this ruling. Parties may move for an alternative order of witnesses, but shall use all reasonable means to make a joint motion to adopt one agreed-upon alternative schedule.
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JUDGE’S RULING SETTING PREHEARING CONFERENCE, HEARING SCHEDULE AND OTHER MATTERS FOR HEARING IN APRIL 2016