1) MCWD be provided prompt access to all of the documents referenced in the DEIR/DEIS and the Appendices thereto;
2) All of the documents referenced in the DEIR/DEIS for the MPWSP and the Appendices thereto be made readily accessible to the public for review, including – if an advance appointment for review is required – provision of sufficient and accurate contact information to arrange for such advance appointment;
3) The NOA of the DEIR/DEIS for the MPWSP be recirculated;
4) The recirculated NOA restart the public comment period for the DEIR/DEIS; and
5) The recirculated NOA include a clear statement of procedures and contact information for the public to arrange for review of the documents referenced in the DEIR/DEIS for the MPWSP and the Appendices.
MOTION FOR ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS AND FOR RECIRCULATION OF THE JANUARY 13, 2017 NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF THE COMMISSION’S DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT /DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT AND RE-COMMENCEMENT OF PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD (PUB. RESOURCES CODE § 21092, subd. (b))