· 12-Member Jury and Six Alternate Jurors, Sworn In, Thursday, June 16, 2016
· Lead Prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney Hallie Hoffman, Opening Statement, & Lead Defense attorney, PG&E attorney Steven Bauer, Friday, June 17, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Thelton Henderson, Federal Building courtroom, San Francisco.
- Trial is expected to last six weeks, Tuesdays through Fridays.
- If convicted of all charges, the utility could be fined $562 million.
Prosecutor begins PG&E trial with blistering opening statement
By Bob Egelko
Updated 7:46 pm, Friday, June 17, 2016
By George Avalos, firstname.lastname@example.org
PG&E criminal trial opening statement Friday, jury sworn in today
Bay City News Published: June 16, 2016, 4:55 pm Updated: June 16, 2016