CITY OF CARMEL-BY-THE-SEA
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
TOUR OF INSPECTION 3:30 p.m.
OPEN SESSION 4:30 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
C. Centennial Committee Update
C. Centennial Committee Update
PUBLIC APPEARANCES Members of the public are entitled to speak on matters of municipal concern not on the agenda during Public Appearances. Each person’s comments shall be limited to 3 minutes, or as otherwise established by the City Council, Board or Commission. Matters not appearing on the City Council, Board or Commission’s agenda will not receive action at this meeting but may be referred to staff for a future meeting. Persons are not required to give their names, but it is helpful for speakers to state their names so that they may be identified in the minutes of the meeting.
A. Announcements from Closed Session
B. Announcements from City Council Members
C. Announcements from City Administrator
D. Announcements from City Attorney
Monthly Reports 09-13-16
4. SR 2016-1169 Adoption of a resolution 1) authorizing the City Administrator to execute an agreement with PC Specialists Inc. DBA Technology Integration Group (TIG) for the purchase and installation of a Server System in an amount not to exceed $147,417 and 2) authorizing a budget adjustment to transfer $27,417 from the Equipment and Vehicle Fund to the Server System capital project.
Server System 09-13-16
7. SR 2016-1172 Adoption of a resolution approving modifications to the City of Carmel-by-the-Sea Conflict of Interest Code and authorization of the City Clerk to forward to the Fair Political Practices Commission.
Conflict of Interest Code 09-13-16
13. SR 2016-1178 Adoption of a resolution of the City Council of the City of Carmel-by-the-Sea approving the recommend responses to the Monterey County Civil Grand Jury 2016 Final Report Findings and Recommendations, and authorize the Mayor to sign the cover letter on behalf of the City Council.
Responses to Monterey County Civil Grand Jury 2016 Final Report 09-13-16
15. SR 2016-1180 Consideration of a proposal from Boy Scout Troop 127 for minor modifications to the Scout House for purpose of approving accessibility.
Scout House Minor Modifications 09-13-16
16. SR 2016-1181 Award a Construction Contract to Monterey Peninsula Engineering for the FY 2016-17 Streets and Roads Project in a Total Amount Not to Exceed $792,276.
Monterey Peninsula Engineering 09-13-16
17. SR 2016-1182 Review of the City’s Mills Act Program and consideration of a resolution establishing a new limit on the number of Mills Act contracts that can be approved.
City’s Mills Act Program 09-13-16
18. SR 2016-1183 Consideration of four Mills Act Contracts for four existing historic residences located in the Single-Family Residential (R-1) Zoning District.
Four Mills Act Contracts 09-13-16
ORDERS OF BUSINESS Orders of Business are agenda items that require City Council, Board or Commission discussion, debate, direction to staff, and/or action.
Master Fee Schedules 09-13-16
Consideration of resolutions adopting master fee schedules for administrative services, library, public safety, community planning and building and public works.