Saturday, October 11, 2014

Carolina Digiovanni Bayne: ‘The woman behind the Carmel 'revolt'’

ABSTRACT:  Carolina Digiovanni Bayne is featured in an article entitled “The woman behind the Carmel 'revolt,” by Thomas Leyde,, The Monterey County Herald, 10/10/2014.  “A Carmel resident since 1972, Bayne and her husband, Rodney, a Realtor who died in 1996, raised their three children in the village. The master gardener and former nurse says she is not easily intimidated or one to back away from a fight,” according to the reporting. Tellingly, "If I see what I perceive as an injustice, I'm going to speak up," she said. "I don't like bullies. I never have since I was a little kid. I remember one boy was bullying me and I turned around and beat the hell out of him."

REFERENCE:
The woman behind the Carmel 'revolt'
Carolina Digiovanni Bayne confident things will improve at City Hall
By Tom Leyde, The Monterey County Herald, 10/10/2014

No comments: