Tuesday, January 02, 2024

America’s Digital Shield

 America’s Digital Shield

Live: “Ephemeral Experiences” Captured

Google-and-the-Gang shifted at least 6 million votes in 2020 and even more in 2022. No law can stop them, but monitoring systems, like the ones I've been building since 2016, can. By the end of 2023, my team and I will have built a permanent, large-scale monitoring system in all 50 US states - the world's first nationwide Digital Shield. That system will protect our elections and our children from Big Tech manipulations for the foreseeable future. Help me expand my cutting-edge research and monitoring projects. Scroll down for the latest updates, or click here to view a 15-minute video showing our 2020 election findings. To download my recent report, Google's Triple Threat: To Democracy, Our Children, and Our Minds, click here. To read my latest essay, "How Google Stopped the Red Wave," click here. To read a powerful new article about my work by renowned New York Post reporter Miranda Devine, click here. It ends, "Only Epstein is standing in the way."

No comments: